Best Smart TV 2019
In the Early 1980s, Television receivers were introduced in Japan. Best Smart TV devices also provide access to User Generated Content.and interactive services and Internet applications like YouTube and many more.
It also provides access to Internet- based services including traditional broadcast TV channels . Smart TV enables access to movies, shows, video games, apps and more .
Smart TV technology and software is still evolving with both properly ,and open source framework already available . These can run applications via an ‘app store’ personalized communications, and have social networking features .
In 2019, there are five main smart operating systems: Roku TV SmartCast Android TV, WebOS, Tizen,that are used by Sony, LG, Samsung, TCL and Vizio, respectively. In the UK, you’ll find that Philips.
For More Information visit wiki..
Here are the Best Smart TVs available now for every budget
1. Sony XBR55A9F 55-Inch
- Master Series TVs are meticulously engineered for excellence with the latest and greatest in TV technology
- Everything is upscale to get close to 4K HDR with the picture Processor x1 ultimate and 4K X-Reality Pro. Oled TV –
- Enjoy smooth and vibrant colors with TRILUMINOS Display & 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping. Pictures and sound in perfect harmony with Sony’s Acoustic Surface audio+ technology
- Smartphone connectivity: Chromecast built-in, screen mirroring(miracast), video & TV side view (iOS/Android). voice-control your TV with Alexa compatibility. Android TV with Google Assistant technology gives you a genius TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most life like picture.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48 3/8 x 28 x 3 1/2(11/32) inch, with stand: 48 3/8 x 28 x 12 5/8 inch.
- In the box: voice remote control, batteries, AC power cord spec (us, 2pin, flat blades, polarity), IR blaster (1-849-161-12), Operating instructions.
2. LG OLED 55 Alexa Built-in C9 Series
- Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG’s best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core.
- Expands the AI experience to have both the Google Assistant and Alexa built in, making this the World’s Most Intelligent TV.
- LG OLED is a new type of thin. The TV’s individually lit pixels require no backlight, making it a thing of beauty on the wall or on its premium stand.
- Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more life like experience in every scene.
- The ultra-vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you
3. TCL 5-Series Roku Smart 4K TV
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV with stand: 49.1″ x 30.8″ x 8.7″
- Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality
4. Samsung Q 90 Q LED TV
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOTS: Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you in to the picture for the best 4K TV experience
- DIRECT FULL ARRAY BACKLIGHT 16X:
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligently powered processor instantly upscales content to 4K for sharp detail and refined color.
- ULTRA-VIEWING ANGLE: Engineered to reduce glare and enhance color even in bright rooms, the ultra-viewing angle provides for a vibrant picture no matter where you sit around this big screen TV
- SMART TV FEATURES: OneRemote to control all compatible devices, Bixby voice command, on-screen universal guide, SmartThings to control compatible home appliances and devices, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more
5. Insignia 43-Inch 4K Fire TV Edition
- Insignia 4K UHD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.2” x 22.5” x 3.2”, TV with stand: 38.2” x 24.3” x 8.9”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
6. Sony X950G 75-inch Android TV
- High dynamic range: experience incredible detail, brightness and clarity with 4K UHD resolution
- X-WIDE ANGLE: Sit anywhere in the room to enjoy incredible real-world color with the 75inch X950G tv
- Immersive audio: Acoustic Multi-Audio syncs sound with action to create sound-from picture Reality
- Ultimate realism: enjoy clear, vibrant colors with TRILUMINOS Display and 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping
- NO MOTION BLUR: Watch lifelike on-screen action with virtually no blur with Motion flow XR technology
- Android TV: 75in flat screen TV with the Google Assistant built-in; Alexa and Google Home compatible
- Dimensions: TV with stand – 66 x 40 7/8 x 14 7/8 inches; without stand – 66 x 37 7/8 x 2 7/8 inches
- In the box: 75 in TV, stand, remote, batteries, power cord, IR blaster, start Guide, and manual
7. TCL 6-Series 65-inch Roku TV
- Dimensions (w x H x D): TV without stand: 57.1 x 32.9 x 3 inches, TV with stand: 57.1 x 35.7 x10.7 inches
- Smart Functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500, 000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- LED backlighting with contrast control Zones produce Deep blacks and excellent picture quality.
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC)
- 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical audio Out, Ethernet
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
See More On Amazon